News about my genealogy websites.
By Rod Dav4is
As you can see, I've made some more changes. Where available, ancestry information will be included in this initial list. This example, from the ADAMS ODT, shows that the first subfamily:
- Has 35 individuals
- With dates ranging from 1735 to 1918.
- Is focused on Abigail Smith
- Who is married to John Adams
- John is in the 5th generation
- His pedigree is John4, Joseph3, Joseph2, Henry1
- Henry was the immigrant (superscript "1")
Additional generations (beyond the immigrant) will be numbered "a", "b", etc. Note: like-named individuals (e.g. the two Henry1 above) are not necessarily the same person.